جعفر عبد الكريم صالح

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

حركة جعفر الخابوري الا سلا ميه

Qassam Martyr Islam Qteishat

جعفر الخابوري
    جعفر الخابوري
    مراقب عام
    مراقب عام

عدد المساهمات : 475
    تاريخ التسجيل : 11/10/2009
    العمر : 54

Qassam Martyr Islam Qteishat Empty Qassam Martyr Islam Qteishat

مُساهمة  جعفر الخابوري الأربعاء نوفمبر 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Qassam Martyr Islam Qteishat

Nablus - a special

Shahid Yusuf Islam was born on 18/8/1985 Qteishat to a humble family religious in the twentieth century moved past the town of Tamoun to live in the city of Nablus, and settled finally in place by the Askar refugee camp near the city .. Islam was the seventh in the 12 sons and daughters of their livelihood Abu Abdullah (father of the martyr) who was keen to raise his children jihadist Islamic education .. Eldest son was wounded, "Abdullah," a live bullet in the head during his participation in confrontations with the Zionist occupation forces during the first intifada missed on their impact on the awareness for almost five months and caused paralysis.

As Islam grew up in mosques from a young age, and grew up on the love of Jihad and resistance until it now has the highest aspirations .. The certificate in the way of God. Despite his young age, but he was young mosques prominent actors and activists in the Islamic resistance movement Hamas, there is hardly any activity going through the movement of the festivals or marches or demonstrations only you saw in the introduction to the participants .. No difficulty in meeting any request of his brothers, which increased the affection and closer to them.

Martyr's relationship with his family in the best shape, it is the most brothers land his parents .. Prompting his father to say: It was "Islam" I love my children on my heart, and I had a goat, especially in myself. He was filling his parents and brothers clemency and compassion and with particular preference to himself .. In his will he left his family before heading to the implementation of the operation highlights the aspect of the delicate sense, as he says: "my dear father I know you will suffer for your loss of your children Sun, but Khansaa sacrificed her son and brothers all .. My father is sad and lift your head because your son died a martyr in the For God first, and then in order to liberate the Holy Land "..

Islam was looking for opportunities in his spare time in the school holidays to help his father in his shop and in some cases, modest living, "Basta" for the sale of household and stationery to try to ease the economic burden for his large family.

Perhaps the most marked by Islam during his youth asceticism in this world and their attachment to the Hereafter, and here is the nurturing they received Islam .. One of the stories recounted by the father of his son, his brother Imad had been insisting on his parents to marry .. The parents Isberanh and say to him that the physical conditions do not allow it at the present time, here comes Islam and say to his father: "I get Vsokvicm updated my marriage .. As if he wanted to declare is going on in the chest and planning. He used to say to his brothers, he did not want to marry virgins "mud," but from the poplar .. In reference to the intention to become martyrs for God, but his brothers did not realize that their brother is serious to say.

Shahid premeditated ..

Not hard to imagine a young man enthusiastic as Islam and to submit the implementation of the martyrdom operation .. Has created a climate within the family to accept the news of his martyrdom at any time, it was often occurs on the certificate of his brothers, the martyrs .. Two years ago, almost absent from the home for two days without warning .. I understand and parents at the time he was going to carry out a martyrdom operation, but phoned his parents and assured them that he was returning to the house soon after he learned with emotion and his mother and was extremely saddened him, but was silent after that time talking about the certificate to remove the doubts and parents about his intentions.

Despite the reticence of his intentions, Jihad has remained preoccupied throughout the period that followed the incident, which demonstrates the contempt for all linked by the world so that in the last year he was a student in high school was, however, gives the right studying for his belief that the certificate will learn something mundane in the Hereafter, which are sought after by all the effort and dedication .. Even when his mother pressed him to nerd and forced to enter his room to study, entering it after minutes to find him reading the Koran .. It was reassuring and his father says: "Rest assured my parents .. I am confident of success as I see you .." He was referring to success in the Hereafter, while his father thinks that it is intended high school.

And on his death, his father said that the last thing he did was the day before the day of his martyrdom, where Islam was accompanied by his mother on a visit to his grandfather's house and came after evening prayers at home has brought Islam with food ready for dinner, and after eating with family members on the roof of the house, ask permission from his parents to go to sleep, leaving family members some time before they Ioowa others to bed.

At three in the morning on Tuesday, 12 / 8 the Islam out of bed and dressed to go out and by his younger brother and advised him to hand over to his parents in the morning, and left them his will, then left the house .. In the morning, and when he wanted his father to alert him of his sleep did not find him in his bed, it was preceded by the Clean to the shop as was the custom in many cases.

On that morning, Islam was on a date to meet his Lord .. In the tenth time after only one hour of the occurrence of the Ras Al Ain .. martyrdom operation carried out at the entrance to the settlement of Ariel, killing and wounding a number of Zionist settlers and the rise is a martyr to Ela was granted his wish that he wished, and the right of the martyrs who preceded .. The operation came in retaliation for the blood of martyrs leaders Alksamyin Fayez al-Sadr and Khamis Abu Salem, who murdered by the occupation forces, four days before only in the Askar refugee camp and a few hundred meters from his house.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 6:11 pm